Le Forum des Maîtres de l'Univers

Inspirée de la mythologie des Maîtres de l'Univers, tous les écris de ce forum ne sont que des interprétations des membres, concernant le fabuleux Multivers des Maîtres de l'Univers, des avis parmis d'autres!

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!

+19
Doga
motuseb59
KissFan
Hadès
kenkaille
Kouleuvre Khan
mikachu
es59
Camy
MOTU7PR7
phoenlx
faceless one
crevard68
musclor.fr.st
Grisour
Cha va eh!!!
dazel
Le Prince Adam
barbarian
23 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
AuteurMessage
dazel
Roi d'Eternia
Roi d'Eternia
dazel

Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2013-10-08, 18:06

Le problème, c'est qu'on ne sait pas du tout où ça en est du film. On dirait que le scénario n'est même pas encore écrit.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MOTU7PR7
Capitaine de la garde de l'Eternia Antique
MOTU7PR7

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2013-10-08, 18:36

Ben pour faire simple ....
Depuis le debut de la rumeur concernant un nouveau projet de film concernant les Maitres de l'Univers , les studios de production ont changé , puis le redacteur du script , sans oublier le realisateur ...
Donc en somme , on en ai au point de depart Sad

Je me demande si ce ne serais pas plus simple , et s'ils n'auraient pas + de succes en faisant un nouveau dessin animé MOTU Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 630320 
MOTU7PR7
MOTU7PR7

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2013-10-11, 14:51

Citation :
Thanks go out to .org member heavy-eternium for this news!

Could He-Man be getting another revamp in the future?

Dreamworks Animation boss Jeffrey Katzenberg has good news for fans of He-Man and the dozens of other newly acquired Classic Media characters: DreamWorks Animation has ambitious plans to reinvent just about all of them for TV and/or the bigscreen — similar to what Disney did with Marvel!
L'arrivée d'un nouveau dessin animé ( comme Marvel , X-men ou TMNT ) avec de nouveaux graphismes , voir un film d'animation serait les bienvenus pour continuer le mythe MOTU .
MOTU7PR7
MOTU7PR7

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2013-11-29, 12:39

En voyant la bande annonce du nouveau " Albator " en version 3D qui sortira le 25 decembre , le debat ressurgi concernant le nouveau film MOTU .
Vaut-il mieux faire un film en images de syntheses ou un film avec de vrais acteurs ?
dazel
Roi d'Eternia
Roi d'Eternia
dazel

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2013-11-29, 20:28

Pas mal la bande-annonce, si la 3D est de qualité, ce serait mieux pour créer le bestiaire d'Eternia. Peut-être en 2035? lol
MOTU7PR7
MOTU7PR7

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2014-01-10, 19:26

Aux dernieres news , ça y est , le projet est bien lancé :

Citation :
Devon Franklin, Senior Vice President of Production for Columbia Tristar, just posted on instagram that production on new movie is set to begin in 2014!

"Any Masters of the Universe fans out there!? Mattel just sent me this vintage Castle Grayskull! Takes me back to my childhood! I'm working on bringing the new He-Man movie to the screen. We start production this year! #mastersoftheuniverse #heman #ihavethepower"

Attachment
"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." --- He-Man
Le Prince Adam
Prince de l'Eternia Antique
Le Prince Adam

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2014-01-10, 21:41

a suivre
 Arrow 

Le Prince Adam
Site http://membres.multimania.fr/princeadam/musclor/
Forum  https://princeadam.1fr1.net/
Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Bannia11
http://membres.multimania.fr/princeadam/musclor/
Le Prince Adam
Le Prince Adam

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2014-01-11, 16:38

Citation :
Hello Schmoeville!

Well, the time has come for me to admit something. I love HE-MAN. I grew up with the cartoon, the figures and even in my thirties, took a shot at scripting the damn thing at Silver Pictures (ask Kristian all about it).

The project moved from Silver to Legendary at one point and then, into development hell where Sony picked it up finally and got to work. That’s a lot of development for a 80′s television series.

And then… The Hollywood Reporter drops some news in October that Terry Rossio (Pirates, Lone Ranger) had been tapped to come in for some clean-up. And all the while, Jon M Chu (GI JOE: RETALIATION) was attached to direct.

Not so!

From the desk of the Phantom comes word that He-Man is now close to happening, Jon M Chu dropped out and they have now offered the picture to a bunch of VERY INTERESTING directors.

Now, bias aside, because of my love for He-Man I want to see Sony do something special with this. Believe me, I read a lot of scripts for the project that never fully captured the magic and sci-fi mix all in a great little movie package. But with these directors The Phantom is saying Sony is looking at… perhaps there is room for a good He-Man movie after all?

The names are pretty stellar in the Sci-Fi world and are as follows: Joe Cornish (ATTACK OF THE BLOCK), Rian Johnson (LOOPER), Andy Muschietti (MAMA), Kirk DeMicco & Chris Sanders (THE CROODS) and Phil Lord and Chris Miller (21 JUMP STREET).

Okay, those are a lot of directors and it could shake out in a hundred different ways. But I thought it fascinating to post for you all in Schmoeville to see the kind of things that go on behind the scenes and just how varied and lengthy a list can be.

I’ll say it now – if anyone should get this it should be Rian Johnson. I would love to see through his eyes what Eternia should be and I know we would get something special…. (script pending Rossio!).

The rest of the names are interesting but wildly divergent. I get Joe Cornish who was recently rumored to take up STAR TREK 3 from JJ so I get that… The other names, aside from MAMA’s director Muschietti, have roots in animation. If they are trying to strike a good tone for the movie and give fans of He-Man something to chew on I would stick with the first two and throw a money tree at them to get them on board. (Yes, I also endorse Cornish).

He-Man is magic and Sci-Fi – a tall order to get right on screen and with Terry Rossio writing, I am sure they are making this kid friendly and accessible to all audiences. So with a Johnson or a Cornish helming, perhaps we can get some grit and fun? My two cents.

So, Schmoeville! With a short list of directors out from Sony, HE-MAN is closer to a greenlight. Are you excited? Who out of this list of directors would you want to see take on a He-Man movie? Time will tell when and if we get an official announcement but for now… let the conversation begin. Who’s your pick, Schmoeville!?

http://schmoesknow.com/from-the-phantoms-desk-he-man-and-the-masters-of-the-universe-close-to-happening-looking-at-new-directors/

lu sur heman.org....
http://www.he-man.org/news_article.php?id=3832

Le Prince Adam
MOTU7PR7
MOTU7PR7

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2014-01-11, 21:56

En fait si on lis ton " post " , c'est de loin pas gagné  Sad 
Ils sont entrain de se battre pour le script et ensuite ce sera au tour de la forme du film ( image de synthese ? vue réelle ? les 2 ? ) avant le casting ...
Mais bon , au moins , comme ça fait parler , ça veut dire que ce n'est pas un projet tombé aux oubliettes ...
MOTU7PR7
MOTU7PR7

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2014-04-10, 17:13

On reparle du " possible " film MOTU à venir :

Citation :
According to comicbookmovie.com, there is a rumor going around that Kick-Ass 2 and Never Back Down director Jeff Wadlow has signed on to direct the Masters of the Universe live action movie for Sony Pictures! Hopefully this is the step that MOTU needs to finally leave development hell and begin production!

J'espere juste qu'il ne fera pas un film MOTU à la sauce Kick-ass ( sinon lui aussi il aura son " kick-ass "  Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 525433 )
es59
Gardien cosmique
es59

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2015-01-07, 14:07

Sources allociné du 05/01/2015 :

Les Maîtres de l'Univers : le scénario est enfin terminé !
Par Corentin Palanchini ▪ lundi 5 janvier 2015 - 13h06
Columbia a enfin reçu une version définitive du scénario des Maîtres de l'Univers, qui doit relancer au cinéma la franchise du Prince Adam et sa lutte contre le redoutable Skeletor. Mais pour en arriver là, le projet est passé entre bien des mains...
Musclor, Skeletor, Orko et Kringer ont enfin leurs aventures bouclées ! Le scénariste de Kick-Ass Jeff Wadlow a envoyé sa copie du script des Maîtres de l'univers au siège de Columbia Pictures, afin que le studio se fasse un avis. Le studio a déjà fait appel à cinq scénaristes depuis que le projet a été annoncé, pourrait encore trouver à y redire. Outre Jeff Wadlow, ont précédemment travaillé sur le film Alex Litvak et Mike Finch (les scénaristes de Predators), Richard Wenk (Equalizer, Expendables 2), puis Terry Rossio (Lone Ranger).

Columbia a donc déjà demander beaucoup de retouches et de réécritures en deux ans (depuis que le projet a été annoncé). Aucun réalisateur n'est attaché au film depuis que Jon M. Chu (G.I. Joe 2) a décliné l'offre pour s'occuper de Insaisissables 2.

Le vice-président de la Columbia a posté sur Twitter la couverture du script :

Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 B6TrFhnIMAAnNmF

Lien internet : http://www.allocine.fr/article/fichearticle_gen_carticle=18638985.html
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2015-01-07, 21:08

es59 a écrit:
Sources allociné du 05/01/2015 :

[i]Les Maîtres de l'Univers : le scénario est enfin terminé !

Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 80180  Voila une nouvelle qu'elle est bonne ! Pourvu qu'ils aboutissent à quelque chose....
MOTU7PR7
MOTU7PR7

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2015-03-04, 16:27

Cette photo fait le tour du net, et aux dernières nouvelles il s'agit du Battle Cat qui sera présent dans le nouveau film :

Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 11039210
Le Prince Adam
Le Prince Adam

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2015-03-04, 16:53

ca fait bizarre le sommet du casque
scratch

manque quelque chose...

Le Prince Adam
es59
Gardien cosmique
es59

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2015-03-04, 16:53

Sympa, mais y a des chances pour que ça soit un fake non ?
dazel
Roi d'Eternia
Roi d'Eternia
dazel

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2015-03-04, 17:20

Ma foi, si c'est une vraie photo, il est pas mal. Mais ce sera un film entièrement en synthèse?
MOTU7PR7
MOTU7PR7

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2015-03-08, 19:29

es59 a écrit:
Sympa, mais y a des chances pour que ça soit un fake non ?

Elle a été publié sur le compte twitter de Devon Franklin ( l'un des plus haut placé de Columbia Pictures ).
Donc aux dernières news, c'est à prendre au sérieux !!  Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 525433
Camy
Roi d'Eternia
Roi d'Eternia
Camy

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2015-03-08, 19:35

ça avance doucement...
MOTU7PR7
MOTU7PR7

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2015-07-23, 17:37

Sur twitter, Devon Franklin vient de confirmer qu'Orko sera bien présent dans le prochain film MOTU Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 7753
https://twitter.com/DeVonFranklin/status/623838913132675072
mikachu
Roi d'Eternia
Roi d'Eternia
mikachu

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2015-08-20, 09:43

Et un nouveau scenariste entre en scéne  Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 400974
http://www.fanactu.com/actualites/cinema/4102/scenariste-films-comics-marvel-recrute-pour-adpatation-cine-des-maitres-univers.html
MOTU7PR7
MOTU7PR7

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2015-08-20, 14:28

Moi qui croyait qu'ils avaient trouvé le bon et avaient déjà fini d'écrire le script désormais... Sad
ça sent pas très bon s"ils n'arrêtent pas changer chaque année Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 739147
Sortira-t-il avant 2030 ? Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 630320
es59
Gardien cosmique
es59

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2015-08-20, 14:42

Ouai, ca va être long ou alors, on ne le verra jamais Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 910325
dazel
Roi d'Eternia
Roi d'Eternia
dazel

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2015-08-20, 15:43

C'est quand même incroyable qu'ils ne soient pas foutu de faire ce film alors qu'ils ont sorti les Transformers ou les Tortues Ninja qui avaient eu moins de succès car avec ce genre de licence, les personnages, les décors et une bonne partie de l'histoire sont déjà créés. Je peux comprendre qu'avant, c'était difficile de transposer à l'écran les personnages hypermusclés ou les monstres mais là, les technologies le permettent.
MOTU7PR7
MOTU7PR7

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2015-08-20, 18:04

Le problème concernant le scénario ( car je pense que c'est à cet endroit où les discussions causent problèmes ), c'est où se déroulera l'action ... Sur Eternia ou sur Terre ?
Je ne pense pas que les effets speciaux soient concernés même si faire Eternia à l'écran reviendra cher pour le studio Cool
Pour les Transformers et TMNT le choix était vite fait, mais après le scénario du film de 1987, sans doute que les personnes concernées ne savent plus trop.
Je pense que certains fans souhaiteraient voir Eternia à l'écran, mais pour des raisons de budgets la Terre serait moins onéreux.
Et pour un scénario apportant l'histoire sur Terre, il faudra trouver une raison pour l'arrivée des Maitres de l'univers et l'attaque des génies du mal.
Bref, ça va encore cogiter dans les studios ...  Very Happy
es59
Gardien cosmique
es59

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty2015-08-20, 18:30

Si l'histoire ne se passe pas sur Eternia, aucun intérêt en ce qui me concerne... Il faut un minimum respecter l'histoire de base... et avec les techniques d'aujourd'hui, y a pas d'excuse...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!   Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back! - Page 2 Empty

Masters of the universe The Movie ...is back!
Page 2 sur 6Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant